What is our goal in the long run?
- Keeping local government accountable and free of corporate influence, while nurturing democracy and civic participation
- Supporting quality, affordable housing and renters rights
- Promoting well-paying, sustainable jobs
- Mobilizing for criminal justice and immigrant rights
- Holding corporations responsible for worker safety, environmental health, and investing their fair share of taxes
- Promoting quality, equitable healthcare for all
- Protecting full social services essential to our communities
- Supporting high-quality education and public schools
- Supporting gender, racial and LGBTQ+ equity
- Defending public assets for community benefit
- Promoting environmentally sound policies: clean air and water, public transportation and public utilities, and expanding commons open spaces
- Closing the income gap through worker cooperatives, organizing unions, public banks, and living wages
- Promoting the values of a peace economy that embodies cooperation, compassion, sustainability and mutual respect.
"Today, virtually no piece of legislation can get passed unless it has the OK from corporate America".
- Bernie Sanders
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Sign up to stay updated on our upcoming events